What is the purpose of this policy?
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:
11 Bon-Accord Crescent
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How do we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To help us customise the website.
- To contact you directly and send you promotional mailings regarding products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Attollo Offshore Ltd is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us and /or our third party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Fill in our Subject Access Request Form and contact the GDPR Administrator (see contact details below)
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at:
11 Bon-Accord Crescent
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our GDPR data protection policy, which enhances and builds upon the existing Data Protection Directive.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with GDPR, which enhances and builds upon the existing Data Protection Directive.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Attollo Offshore Ltd. domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access(commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Request correctionThis enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party when the information is stored and processed automatically.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please use the Subject Access Request Form and/or contact the GDPR Administrator (see contact details above).
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Who is Visiting
For purposes of marketing, optimization products and services – the company Whois Data Ltd (https://www.whoisvisiting.com) are used on this website. Their registered address is Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ. Whois Data Ltd determine details of your organization, including contact number, web address, email, business description and where possible, the SIC Code. Whois Data Ltd show your journey while visiting this site, including all pages visited by you and how long you have spent on each page. The data used cannot identify an individual visitor’s identity. As far as IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection. If you do not agree with this, you can object to the collection, processing or storage of your IP address at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the link below: https://app.whoisvisiting.com/opt-out